What We Do
We have been providing professional medical assistance & critical support services to children with special needs and terminal illness in Moldova since 2000
Days of service
Why Choose Us
We are dedicated to providing human rights, medical care and social education for children that have been abandoned or orphaned, children with special needs and children with terminal illnesses in the Republic of Moldova
ORM’s vision is that each person who is physically, mentally or socially disadvantaged deserves to be given special treatment, education and appropriate care required by their particular condition regardless of circumstance.
ORM Strives to:
- Provide immediate and ongoing assistance where necessary
- Assist in and develop long-term self-sustaining programs that will have a positive and lasting impact in the lives of the children and their care givers
- In partnership with the Moldovan people we hope to change the way people think about and define both disability and illness
- Break down and end the internalized shame among people with disabilities
- Promote the belief in society that disability is a natural and beautiful part of human diversity in which people living with disabilities can take pride.